 Marketplace / Shopping / 8656
Re: Let the Target-hunting begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:

"Rob Drechsel" <robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Joel Kuester writes:
Hello,

[ ... lots of snippage ... ]

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com

Since it is Wednesday and Target typically does mark downs on Wednesday, I
stopped by two Target stores today (Cary, NC and Garner, NC).  Unfortunately
it appears that Target has not moved to the 50% mark today.  Everything in
the toy department is still 30% off.

Confirmed. Here either.

However my Target has put some 30% off stickers on Jack Stone sets that were
previously undiscounted (unless it's a false memory)...