 Marketplace / Shopping / 8592
Re: Let the Target-hunting begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 04:03:04 GMT

Well, if anyone was about to pick up some of the Imperial Shuttles, and are
will to part with one, I would really like it. I went to 4 Target's today in
the east bay. Newark/New Park Mall, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, and San
Leandro, none of them had any shuttles left.  New Park and San Leandro did
not really have a lot of anything. San Ramon had a TON of Soccer Value packs
marked down to $10.49 (Ironic, since the Grandstand Set (3403) was selling
alone for $10.49 also.) I also saw a Mindstorm DSDK for $63. I really wanted
it, but I am another un-employed californian, so it not really wise to be
spending that $$ on non-essentials.  Walnut Creek had over 20, maybe as many
as 30 of the LOM Large Aerotube Set for $53.

From: "Vui Le" <vuile@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:29:47 GMT
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Let the Target-hunting begin.

Chris,

I went to the Target in Newark (Fremont) and it had items on sale. I found one
copy of Slave I/Landspeeder. I also got an Arctic 6575 for $13 (only saw 1
copy). They didn't have any A-Wing or Imperial Shuttle though they had a lot
of
Droid Escape and Flash Speeder. I later visited another Target in Milpitas. It
didn't have LEGO clearance. So it's rather inconsistent.