 Marketplace / Shopping / 8621
Re: Is 4561 a bargain for $90? Was Re: Let the Target-hunting begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 04:51:57 GMT

Well I will let you know tomorrow. I just got the gift receipt for a Target
brand item (toy) that I know is now on clearance. I know it was bought at
full price.

Rose
"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Gp14xA.FAD@lugnet.com...
Target's new policy is that if an item is on clearance when you return • it,
you only get the clearance price value.

Rose

[ ... snipped ... ]

Even if you have the receipt?  That doesn't make any sense.  I know they • do
that if you return something without the receipt but if you have it, they
should refund what you paid for it.  Is that policy only for clearance
items?

TRU does something similar.  If you return something without a receipt, • they
give you gift card for the lowest price the item was offered in the last • 45
days.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders