 Marketplace / Shopping / 8618
Re: Is 4561 a bargain for $90? Was Re: Let the Target-hunting begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:41:08 GMT

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Gp14xA.FAD@lugnet.com...
Target's new policy is that if an item is on clearance when you return it,
you only get the clearance price value.

Rose

[ ... snipped ... ]

Even if you have the receipt?  That doesn't make any sense.  I know they do
that if you return something without the receipt but if you have it, they
should refund what you paid for it.  Is that policy only for clearance
items?

TRU does something similar.  If you return something without a receipt, they
give you gift card for the lowest price the item was offered in the last 45
days.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders