 Marketplace / Shopping / 8620
Re: Is 4561 a bargain for $90? Was Re: Let the Target-hunting begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:32:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:

BTW as of November 1st Target will not accept returns at all without a receipt
or a gift receipt.  Maybe this clearance policy is also something new.  But I
agree with Larry, I don't see how they can do that, especially when it says on
the receipt that you have 90 days in which to return the item (presumably at
the price printed on the receipt).

Washpost has some verbage on this...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28121-2001Dec26.html

Did you read that story too, MC?