 Marketplace / Shopping / 8593
Re: More Target Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 19:29:01 GMT

New color assortment...there's an idea....wouldn't it be nice if TLG was
nice enough to several different bulk tubs with varying color assortments ?
There could be a "cool color assortment" with nothing but blues, greens,
purples,  and white, a "warm color assortment" with nothing but reds/pinks,
orange and yellows, an "earth tones assortment" with tan, brown, grays, and
black. Of course ALL of the different hues of basic colors should be present
in their tubs, and then to top it all off, equivalent bulk packs of plates
in the same color assortments to match.....what a nice dream  =)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jason Whittenburg writes:
In order to keep going with wild speculation;

If it was a new color/part assortment I'm sure it would have a new set
number.  I would however love a tub of black, grey, dark grey and brown
please! :-)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ace Kim writes:
I read a post recently somewhere on LUGNET that the 3033 tub is back in
retailers order books (or something to that effect) which i speculate to be
either the original 3033 resurrected or a new color assortment. this might be
what the phone rep was speaking of.

let's hope for a new color assortment!

ace