 Marketplace / Shopping / 8586
Re: Target Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 18:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Has everyone that order those gotten them in?  Mine are still shown as
"Held" and when I called today they told me they are on backorder.  I think
I'm about to get screwed out of some tubs here ...

Anyone still not gotten theirs?

I got 16 of the 20 I ordered. AND a lot of packing material. Why they
shipped these one tub to a box is beyond me.

Hey Lar,

think of all the material to be used for your milton trainworks stuff... :)

Benjamin Medinets