 Marketplace / Shopping / 8596
Re: More Target Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:55:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steven Zeigler writes:
Even though my Credit Card had been charged, order number received, order
status showing 'shipped' and the whole nine yards, the tubs I ordered (13)
were no longer in stock and would not ship.  She issued an immediate credit
to my Credit Card.

I had pretty much the same experience.  Except I got one of the two that I
ordered.  (Maybe I got the last one)
They didn't give me a gift card either.

Maybe I should have acted more upset on the phone.