 Marketplace / Shopping / 8594
Re: More Target Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 02:13:18 GMT

Just to add to the "Merry "Little Target Tales"

I spoke to a phone representative on 12/23 and she provided me with the
following information.

Even though my Credit Card had been charged, order number received, order
status showing 'shipped' and the whole nine yards, the tubs I ordered (13)
were no longer in stock and would not ship.  She issued an immediate credit
to my Credit Card.

New tubs are expected in 10/10/02 though she told me they are NOT #3033
though with as ignorant as she was, I don't know if that is true.

I visited my Target Store yesterday (12/24) and they have the new Creator
Tubs on sale for $15.88.  To add to the speculation, perhaps the new tubs
coming in October 2002 are the new Creator Tubs with 603 pcs. of
miscellaneous Freestyle elements (like the stores have).

I also managed to complain about the poor customer service I received, the
fact I was never told they were sold out, the ignorance of the woman on the
phone, and the other problems that I decided to complain about with
Target.com and received a $50 Gift Card for my troubles (I was able to pick
it up at my local Target) because I told them I wasn't waiting.

Just some words and information for the weary, enjoy Christmas and the
Holidays :-)!

Regards,
Steven

In lugnet.market.shopping, Douglas Pegram writes:
New color assortment...there's an idea....wouldn't it be nice if TLG was
nice enough to several different bulk tubs with varying color assortments ?
There could be a "cool color assortment" with nothing but blues, greens,
purples,  and white, a "warm color assortment" with nothing but reds/pinks,
orange and yellows, an "earth tones assortment" with tan, brown, grays, and
black. Of course ALL of the different hues of basic colors should be present
in their tubs, and then to top it all off, equivalent bulk packs of plates
in the same color assortments to match.....what a nice dream  =)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jason Whittenburg writes:
In order to keep going with wild speculation;

If it was a new color/part assortment I'm sure it would have a new set
number.  I would however love a tub of black, grey, dark grey and brown
please! :-)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ace Kim writes:
I read a post recently somewhere on LUGNET that the 3033 tub is back in
retailers order books (or something to that effect) which i speculate to be
either the original 3033 resurrected or a new color assortment. this might be
what the phone rep was speaking of.

let's hope for a new color assortment!

ace