 Marketplace / Shopping / 8578
Re: Target Tubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 05:19:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Did your's also show shipped with no airbill number?  I recivied 4 of 5 of
mine and am curious if I'll recieve the fifth.  So, I'll have to call to get
the credit for undelivered materials?  Hmmmm, I smell class action law suit!
<j/k>

-Jason

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ken Godawa writes:
I received 6 of the 7 I ordered.  I called them and asked them
about the one I'm missing.  It shows that my order of 7 was
shipped and I was charged for the 7 of them but only 6 was actually
sent.  The lady said that they will no longer be available and that she
will credit my account for the one that was never sent.  Oh well, 6 is
better than none.

Ken

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
Has everyone that order those gotten them in?  Mine are still shown as
"Held" and when I called today they told me they are on backorder.  I • think
I'm about to get screwed out of some tubs here ...

Anyone still not gotten theirs?

-- Pawel