 Marketplace / Shopping / 7518
Re: Castle accessories arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:03:12 GMT

I used to be extremely aggressive in looking for Lego and for the most part
I was sometimes very successful.  But after a while it became harder and
harder to come across the good stuff.  So much so that it quickly became
apparent that if you spent all that time and energy in even a minimum-wage
job, you'd come out ahead if you used the money from the job to pay whatever
premimum you had to for not doing the legwork looking for good deals.

A few years (circa 1995) back you could still find old sets (from the mid to
late eighties) just sitting on the shelves, but no longer.  I'm lucky to
find something even four years old now.  And lucky is a subjective term
here, since four year old sets are likely from the Fright Knights era.  :)

Jimmy