 Castle / 9135
Re: Castle accessories arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 21:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:

How many euro-armors does that make for you?  And Bruce, where do I get a
magical desk like yours?

Kevin

Dunno.  I'm in the process of resorting all my Castle minifigs to see what I
actually have of each.  Maybe as many as 30.  Zero a year ago.  Lemme check...

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=5689

Body armor.  When I started that string in August I had 5.

Magical desk.  Ahhhhhhh, not for sale.  The receptionist at work buys lego
on eBay - I'm lucky to see any of it.  :-)

Bruce