 Castle / 9124
Re: Castle accessories arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 19:45:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
people who want an item get it directly (or more directly). I can't
imagine any Lugnetter is sitting on 5138s figuring they can get more if
they hold onto them longer.

I guess you haven't been out to Brickbay today.
http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

This person must have bought at least 50 of the castle sets and who knows
how many pirate...

Try about 150.  He loaded 258 Falcon shields, 258 Forestman caps, etc., all
at once, a little over a week after the great service pack rush.  And I see
he's already moved about 100 of those shields at $2.50 per.  Nice work if
you can get it.

Ah, but those are parts from 5184, not 5138.  Believe me, unless the parts
from 5138 showed up and disappeared within about an hour, I'd have seen
them, and I'd have grabbed them.

James