 Castle / 9078
9077  |  9079
Subject:
Castle accessories arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 22:45:37 GMT

Well my orders arrived from England.  Surprisingly (and very
disappointingly), I received zero 5138s even though I ordered about 100 of
them.  Did get plenty of 5059s and 5184s, so I'm going to re-equip my BFs,
Forestmen, and DMs with the loot.

Shipping ended up costing over $130.  Hope next time the U.S. S@H gets these
things.

Jimmy