 Castle / 9126
Re: Castle accessories arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:34:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:

The parts from 5138 are not so different from 5184 & 5059, are they?  But of
course, you're not really talking about 'parts,' are you?  You're talking
about the armor!  So, just out of curiosities sake, how much WOULD you pay
for the armor?  Falcon shields are moving pretty fast at $2.50, so would you
have grabbed those euro-armors for $3 each?  $5 each?  Just curious.  I'd
love some, but I'm prepared to wait lego out rather than paying more than a
buck for one.

Kevin

It seems amazing that the Falcon shields are moving at $2.50 - I've seen
that BrickBay shop have 159 for several weeks now (of course, with the
irregularities of late, who can say if that is consumer resistance or simple
lack of opportunity).  The price seems rather high.

There were a bunch of old Euro armors for $5 each on BrickBay not too long
ago.  They are all gone.  All I know is that I passed on them at that price.

Bruce