 Castle / 9084
Re: Castle accessories arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 02:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
James Brown wrote:
So whoever it is that did manage to score these, confess!

I want to know who to be jealous of. ;)

Who me? I only got 10 (I mostly went for Pirate service packs, though I
did get quite a handful of Castle service packs also [mostly 10 of each,
compared to the 20 each of the Pirate ones], plus a smattering of other
stuff). I didn't hog the shooting cannon though. I only got one of each
pack (of course I've got 50 or 70 or something like that Shooting Cannon
service packs which I got a couple years ago - I was only getting these
packs for completeness).

There must not have been many of the 5138s.

Nope, not many at all.  If you've got 10, I'm fairly positive (though still
guessing) that you've snagged about a quarter of the total supply.

James
(wishing he'd heard about this soon enough to get some himself, instead of
having to corner the second-hand market)