 Castle / 9129
Re: Castle accessories arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
The parts from 5138 are not so different from 5184 & 5059, are they?  But of
course, you're not really talking about 'parts,' are you?  You're talking
about the armor!  So, just out of curiosities sake, how much WOULD you pay
for the armor?  Falcon shields are moving pretty fast at $2.50, so would you
have grabbed those euro-armors for $3 each?  $5 each?  Just curious.  I'd
love some, but I'm prepared to wait lego out rather than paying more than a
buck for one.

For one or two of them, not knowing what the condition is?  Maybe $3 bucks
each.  For the possibility of getting 20+, brand new?  I'd pay $7 or $8 a
piece. (and the rest of the pack is worth the leftover, easily)

My $20 offer for 5138's was prompted by the possibility of getting a large
volume of them, brand new, all at once (relatively).  Convenience and a
guarantee of good condition is worth a lot to me (and I expect most people).

Consider that the other main source of this armour part is 6009, which is
not too hard to find at $10-$15, but is almost always used, and you'd be
paying for shipping 20 times.

James