 Castle / 9136
9135  |  9137
Subject:
Yet Another torso sticker question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 21:53:45 GMT

Okay. So i used my Adobe Illustrator to make torso stickers, which i shrunk
down to actual size of the lego minifig torso. I then printed it out, to
find that all detail was lost forever within the baren halls of the dot
matrix printer. I pereservered, hoping the spotted designs would look
somewhat oksy from a distance, and glued the suckers on the a minifig. And
guess what? Still looks like crap. So here's my question. I saw the minifig
on mookies latest creation (great thing by the way!) and saw the quality at
which the sticker came out. How was this done? Do you have a laser printer
that can print clean crisp stickers? What do I do to solve this problem?
Please help a brother out! LoL
Catch you cats later!
-the Rascal King