 Castle / 9143
Re: Yet Another torso sticker question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 23:30:35 GMT

Yes, those were printed on a color laser at work, I did them in 600 dpi
(that's all they will allow the printers to be set at, I guess their
afraid of people doing other things with them ;) )  The sheet was made
for photoshop and holds quite a few, so if  you're going to do this at
kinkos, I would make sure you've got a full sheet, might as well make it
worth while!

Ponders if you checked out my other figs on the site, there's more than
one! go back to the main page and follow the custom fig link. (Of
course, added after the I posted about my Inn...) so go back if you
missed em!

Tamy

the Rascal King wrote:

Okay. So i used my Adobe Illustrator to make torso stickers, which i shrunk
down to actual size of the lego minifig torso. I then printed it out, to
find that all detail was lost forever within the baren halls of the dot
matrix printer. I pereservered, hoping the spotted designs would look
somewhat oksy from a distance, and glued the suckers on the a minifig. And
guess what? Still looks like crap. So here's my question. I saw the minifig
on mookies latest creation (great thing by the way!) and saw the quality at
which the sticker came out. How was this done? Do you have a laser printer
that can print clean crisp stickers? What do I do to solve this problem?
Please help a brother out! LoL
Catch you cats later!
-the Rascal King