 Marketplace / Shopping / 7519
7518  |  7520
Subject:
BRICK Direct Announcement New Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:06:35 GMT

Hello LEGO fans!!

BRICK Direct has additional more LEGOS products in store.  We have new and
old LEGOS alike.  Click by and check out our great deals!  Here’s what’s new:

http://www.brickdirect.com

--------------------------------

Adventurers
5921 Research Glider
5935 Island Hopper

--------------------------------

Arctic
6573 Arctic Expedition
6579 Ice Surfer

--------------------------------

City Center
6464 Super Rescue Complex

--------------------------------

Dark Forest
6046 Hemlock Stronghold

--------------------------------

Outback
6553 Crisis News Crew

--------------------------------

Pirate
6286 Skull's Eye Schooner
6296 Shipwreck Island

--------------------------------

Town Jr.
6549 Roadblock Runners
6554 Blaze Brigade

--------------------------------

Western
6755 Sheriff’s Lockup

Technic
8458 Silver Champion

Don't wait.  There will be gone quickly.  Don't let passing it.  Good Luck.

Christopher Layton
Founder
BRICK Direct