 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 777
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:40:54 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message <381EF317.48EE@mindspring.com>...
Daniel Moquin wrote:

Minifig Box #2 is on its way.  It took me a while to get it together, but • I
can assure you that there are about 65 very mint minifigs, 4 "Stiffies", • 1
Technic, and 6 Maxifigs.  All torsos are in excellent shape, and most • (85%)
have legs to go with them.  I didn't have as many accessories as I had • planed,
so the addition of those would be welcome.

John: Let me know when you receive the box - Should be Saturday or • Monday.

No one has posted status on this, but Glen Tannenbaum just sent me
e-mail that this box is on its way to me. I assume everyone else
intervening has seen it.

I just got this box today. This box is real nice.

What I took:

2 Wolfpack figures
1 red stiffy
1 black knight
1 red horse barding
1 white minifig w/anchor on chest
1 blue armored castle torso w/arms
1 islander hair
1 black minifig w/plain shield

What I put in:

4 divers minifigs w/gear
1 adventurer minifig
4 armless torsos (1 pirate, 1 castle
1 faded head
1 arm
2 hands
1 green jacket town fig
1 Bellville girl in bathing suit
1 Bellville Woman in bathing suit
1 Fabuland mouse person
1 2x2x2 armless block w/large head person
1 yellow classic space fig

I'll be mailing the box on tomorrow.

Frank