 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 751
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:20:07 GMT

Daniel Moquin wrote:

Minifig Box #2 is on its way.  It took me a while to get it together, but I
can assure you that there are about 65 very mint minifigs, 4 "Stiffies", 1
Technic, and 6 Maxifigs.  All torsos are in excellent shape, and most (85%)
have legs to go with them.  I didn't have as many accessories as I had planed,
so the addition of those would be welcome.

John: Let me know when you receive the box - Should be Saturday or Monday.

No one has posted status on this, but Glen Tannenbaum just sent me
e-mail that this box is on its way to me. I assume everyone else
intervening has seen it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com