 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1351
1350  |  1352
Subject:
Minifig Box #2 UPDATED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:10:17 GMT

I'm starting to wonder who the bribes go to to get on the lists. I've been
passed up yet again..... I should be listed somewhere areound 5th from the
bottom, but I'm still missing from the list.

No kidding, Dave.  I've got the request two in front of you, and I ain't on
the list either.  It ought to go me, Matt Greene, you, THEN David Carr and
Howie Akins.  I don't know what the deal is.
-Chris

Guys, sorry that your "add me" requests were missed -- I haven't had the time
to go back through every post for every box to make sure the lists I took over
were entirely up to date.  In any event, I've gone back and added your names
in the appropriate places and tried to correct the order of the list, based on
the dates of the requests posted to the original thread.  Thanks for brining
this to my attention!

Regards,
-Tommy

http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya/