 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1578
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tim Coats writes:
I was wondering if this box is actually going to go around again or
should we who are on the list just resign ourselves to the fact it
isn't?

Beats me. Last I saw it, it was on the way from my house to Pat Shepard; and
Pat definitely sent it on. Anyone has a more accurate update?
...The order on the tracking page looks a bit confused to me... but it says
Dan Moquin got the box. (?)

-Shiri

Yes, I have the box and it will be coming around again.  I do need to
repopulate it or I'm afraid the box might be a disappointment the second
time around.  It seems there is more newer style minifigs whereas the
original box had a lot of older figs in it.  I am trying to go through my
older figs to put some in there.  Please be patient as I have a new baby as
well and haven't had a ton of time for Lego.

Dan Moquin