 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1337
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:03:38 GMT

Please add my name to the list for this box too.  Thanks.  Rick

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dan Moquin writes:
I've got between 75-100 minifigs and probably three times that amount of
accessories that I would be happy to make into a Minifig box #2.  It seems the
list for box #1 is quite long and it would be a while before it gets to the
end of the current list thus my motivation for doing this.

The minifigs that I would contribute to the box consist of some classic as
well as modern space, modern town (1987-1997), some pirate, and if I'm
physically able to some castle. (Personally I'm a castle kindof guy)

I also have some Maxifigs and stiffies. (The ones with no moveable arms or
lugs and blank faces)

My suggestion in regard to the order this box goes in would be to take some of
the people from the bottom of the minifig box #1 list first.  I will contact
them directly so they can reply to this email first.  However, in the end, it
will be the order in which you reply.

If someone would like to contribute to this box before it goes out contact me
directly.

Thanks
Dan Moquin
moquin-kac@kaman.com