 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 789
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 01:16:25 GMT

moquind@neca.com (Daniel Moquin) wrote in <FI7JxE.Apo@lugnet.com>:

I've got between 75-100 minifigs and probably three times that
amount of accessories that I would be happy to make into a Minifig
box #2.

<snip>

If this box is still circulating, I would like to be on the list to
receive it.  Who knows, maybe I'm tired of my pirates!  ;-)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX