 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 997
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:37:13 GMT

Replying to myself, I just had contact with Tiffany, I'll have her mail
you Chris, Just incase you can't get to her for some reason... This of
course is only if you haven't sent it out to Scott yet, if so Scott can
send it to her!

Thanks
Tamy

Mookie wrote:

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Mookie wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
I have this box and am ready to send it on to Tiffany Vincent.  I have a
request out for her address, so when I get it I'll pop it in the mail.

Chris Weeks

Hi Chris I'm just checking to see if the box has been sent to Tiffany?
Thanks!
Tamy

Nope.  Her email address isn't good, so I posted that note here, but
haven't gotten any response, so I sent a note to PaulS who was next on
the list.  I got no response from him, but since that time, his name was
crossed off - I guess he traded with it when it was in the bay area with
Tom?  So just this morning, I sent a note to Scott seeking his address.
I'll get it in the mail today or tomorrow.

thanks for checking up,

Chris

click click click click, rummage rummage.. click click... Hmmmm that's
the address she was posting from.. search search search... hmm same
address on some correspondence we had about the box way back when she
signed up... I've sent a message to the addy, we'll see what happens. I
know she was really excited about getting on the list for the box,
bummer if she can't get it now :(
I'll let you know if I get through to her at all, we'll skip her for
now, and I'll make a note on the page, which BTW, I updated over the
weekend :)

And yes, Paul got together with Tom when the box was in the Bay area,
instead of sending it back that way again. In a way, if I were the 2 of
them, I'd have both looked at it on Tom's turn, asked that Paul be moved
down  a bit and both looked at it again when it was Pauls turn! though
that's me :) I like to see how things change!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!