 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1571
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:32:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tim Coats writes:
I was wondering if this box is actually going to go around again or
should we who are on the list just resign ourselves to the fact it
isn't?

Beats me. Last I saw it, it was on the way from my house to Pat Shepard; and
Pat definitely sent it on. Anyone has a more accurate update?
...The order on the tracking page looks a bit confused to me... but it says
Dan Moquin got the box. (?)

-Shiri