 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1594
Re: Minifig Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:33:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dan Moquin writes:

Yes, I have the box and it will be coming around again.  I do need to
repopulate it or I'm afraid the box might be a disappointment the second
time around.  It seems there is more newer style minifigs whereas the
original box had a lot of older figs in it.  I am trying to go through my
older figs to put some in there.  Please be patient as I have a new baby as
well and haven't had a ton of time for Lego.

Dan Moquin

Is it possible to include a "Canada Tour" for this box? If so, please add me to
the list.

Alan Findlay