 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9834
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:56:30 GMT

I can now offer this service from the UK

Buy one Bionicle and get a mask 8530 for free// all for 5UKpounds + postage.

I have all6 and they are great :-), better than slizers

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Eric J. Keef" <keefe@nctsguamREMOVE.navy.mil> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hey Bionicle fans,

the sets are also available at my local retailer. They are 20% cheaper • than
from S@H plus there are no additional shipping costs (to me) and he has • the
cans (as well as the mask polybags!) right in stock.

Everyone who is heading to get their sets now, maybe you can also contact • me
instead of Huw Millington.

Huw, I really don't want to mix up the deals you are setteling, but it • might
be better for everyone to provide the US market with Bionicles via me. I • am
about to Email you anyway...

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

Hello to all Bionicle fans,
I hope I am getting this right, I would like to know if it were possible • to
get 6 of each new Bionicle sets and 6 of the "mask cans". I hope I am • asking
the right person and you are willing to "hook me up" with some Bionicles, • as
the wait until August is getting longer day by day. (Ok that's not • possible
but it feels like it) Thanks in advance for any info tha might pertain to
this aquirement of plastics pieces of fun.

// VR Keef