 General / 27020
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:50:34 GMT

Rex Young <ryoung@tbscc.com> wrote in message news:G7p5IL.LCv@lugnet.com...
Eric,

Well sorry to say you misunderstood me, i am looking to buy them as • well...i
really want to get them.....!!!!  I like technic with a passion...so
therefore i cannot get them in the us until August....sorry for the
confusion.

Drop me (another) line.

Huw