 General / 26966
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 01:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington writes:

"Rex Young" <ryoung@tbscc.com> wrote in message
Hi everyone, i wanted to know everyone's opinion about the new Bionicle • sets
that are coming out.   Thanks.

I've got two -- if you like Slizers/Throwbots, you'll like these. Some
interesting new pieces, ans also some useful regular parts like the new(ish)
wide gears and ball joints.

Huw

How and where did you get those?  Which ones are they?  Do they combine with
others to form alternate models?  Is Onua silver or grey?   I need details!!!!!