 General / 26998
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:15:41 GMT

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

How and where did you get those?  Which ones are they?

They are available from shop.lego.com in Europe, and 2 are available from
Argos shops in the UK. I have Onua and Tahu. Christian Gemuenden has therm
all, and will no doubt tell you more if you're interested.

Do they combine with
others to form alternate models?

Yes

Is Onua silver or grey?

Onua is black, with dark grey legs/arms. Yes, I was dissapointed too...

If anyone in the US wants to order them from S@H, have them shipped to me,
I'd be glad to post them on to you at cost.

Huw