 General / 27001
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:33:13 GMT

Are the "mini-Bionicles" out now as well?

Thanks in advance...
Skip

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
They are available from shop.lego.com in Europe, and 2 are
available from Argos shops in the UK. I have Onua and Tahu.
Christian Gemuenden has therm all, and will no doubt tell
you more if you're interested.