 General / 27147
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:21:46 GMT

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> writes:

I have all6 and they are great :-), better than slizers

Nah, I don't agree with that.  I think the Slizers are less
juniorized.  Take the Slizer feet, for example.  While the Bionicles
have a single element feet, the Slizers used two elements.

And the Bionicles generally have only one function, while the Slizers
generally had a bending body and the throwing mechanism.  Now, the
Slizer throwing function wasn't that interesting in the first place,
so this is only a minor points...

But then, the Bionicles are generally taller than the Slizers and the
whole package is very nicely designed.

Fredrik