 General / 27000
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:30:41 GMT

Do they combine with
others to form alternate models?

Yes

That's great news!  What was the alternate model of your Bionicles?  My guess
was animal-like mechs (wolf, shark, crocodile...), please tell me I'm right!