 General / 27009
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington writes:

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

How and where did you get those?  Which ones are they?

They are available from shop.lego.com in Europe, and 2 are available from
Argos shops in the UK. I have Onua and Tahu. Christian Gemuenden has therm
all, and will no doubt tell you more if you're interested.

Do they combine with
others to form alternate models?

Yes

Is Onua silver or grey?

Onua is black, with dark grey legs/arms. Yes, I was dissapointed too...

If anyone in the US wants to order them from S@H, have them shipped to me,
I'd be glad to post them on to you at cost.

Huw

I am interested in getting all 12 Bionicle (6 large, 6 small) and I am more
than willing to pay to get them 8 months earlier. I am in the U.S. (Guam to
be exact) so if I read your message correctly, you are saying to buy them
from S@H, have then sent to you, and you send them to me (of course I will
pay for shipping). If this is correct please let me know as I am EXTREMELY
excited if this is the case. If I am not correct please let me know, but
break it to my gently, for the disappointment will be shocking to me. Also,
if I might add if people in AUS want US sets what to but them I will be more
than happy to help out (L@S does ship to me, In fact on a regular basis!) I
think the shipping from Guam to AUS might be less than the Continental US
and EUR. Thanks for reading this now go bulid something!!

//VR IC3 Keef