 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9833
Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hey Bionicle fans,

the sets are also available at my local retailer. They are 20% cheaper than
from S@H plus there are no additional shipping costs (to me) and he has the
cans (as well as the mask polybags!) right in stock.

Everyone who is heading to get their sets now, maybe you can also contact me
instead of Huw Millington.

Huw, I really don't want to mix up the deals you are setteling, but it might
be better for everyone to provide the US market with Bionicles via me. I am
about to Email you anyway...

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

Hello to all Bionicle fans,
I hope I am getting this right, I would like to know if it were possible to
get 6 of each new Bionicle sets and 6 of the "mask cans". I hope I am asking
the right person and you are willing to "hook me up" with some Bionicles, as
the wait until August is getting longer day by day. (Ok that's not possible
but it feels like it) Thanks in advance for any info tha might pertain to
this aquirement of plastics pieces of fun.

// VR Keef