 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9835
9834  |  9836
Subject:
Looking for throwbot joints and other stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:32:43 GMT

Hi everyone,  i posted this i think about a week or a week and a half ago,
thanks for all of your replys but my computer crashed and i lost all the
emails so i thought i would try again...

I am looking for some throwbot accessories like joints, heads, etc, and i am
also looking for some Bionicle sets, masks etc....i prefer trading over
buying, but i will buy if i have to...lol..  i have included a small list
that i have typed up to give you some idea what i have.

If your not sure what a item is just ask for a picture....

  1 white 3 wheeler
1 police minifig with white helmet that says "police" and green visor
1 pirate torso
1 pirate head
1 pirate hat with skull and crossbones
1 space minifig (Astronaut)
1 small gold dome
1 Astronaut helmet with gold visor
1 cowboy minifig without hat
1 space torso (Astronaut)
1 us calvary torso with arms and hands
3 crates from dino island set
1 old fashion grill for car
1 lisence plate
2 car elements from dino island sets (gray)
2 brown barrels (small)
1 silver knights sword
1 yellow flag
2 pairs of binoclulars
1 castle minifig
1 shield with bat emblem
1 gray broadsword
1 pick
1 shovel
9 orange flames
1 screwdriver
1 hammer
2 wrenches different designs
1 drill
1 walkie talkie (black)
1 old fashion camera with film
1 ship steering wheel
1 old fashion windshield for car
1 backpack (brown)
1 magnifying glass
1 red cup
1 revolver (gray from western)
1 captain white thing that goes on shoulders (ask for pic if still not sure)
2 legs from insectoids sets (gray)
3 small pieces for ship 2 gray and one white....

Thanks.

Rex