 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7278
Re: What's with Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
Today's new feature is private sales that someone suggested a while ago.  Make
your inventory unavailable, specify a shop password and only let those people
buy that you want.

YES!  Awesome feature, Dan.  Thanks for implementing this.

All of those features that were added were suggestions from other folks from
the time that the site started.  If anyone has anything they want to add, just
let me know and I'd be happy to implement it.  Right now it's probably going
to be a mass upload of inventory/wanted list that 3 people suggested.

Ooooo - sounds nice.  I'm assuming either Excel or some comma deliminated
format?