 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7277
Stuff for Sale: 2 x 2 x 3 extreme slopes and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:58:41 GMT

Hi everyone, Just wanted to point out my BrickBay store:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ALynch

I have a few items for sale that don't seem to be listed elsewhere on
BrickBay, including:

20 2 x 2 x 3 extreme slopes in BLUE
5 Johnny Thunder Minifigs with hat
5 Bad Guy adventurers with Top Hat
5 Egyptian Mural *STICKERS* from 5938
5 Egyptian Pharaoh Headpieces

There are a few other items too...

Also have a couple of <set: 8735> Technic 9 Volt Power Pack, and a <Set:
2154> Robo-Master

If any of these prices seems a bit high, then Hey, I'm just trying to afford
more ABS!  But seriously, if you see something you want, but it is too high,
let me know what price you'd be willing to pay, and maybe we can come to an
arrangement...  But all of these items will be sold from BrickBay, I will
not be taking them down to sell elsewhere.

-Andy Lynch