 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7269
Re: What's with Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 02:36:23 GMT

Everything works great for me and I'm running Redhat Linux 6.2 on my laptop. It
also worked great for me from Win98. I keep thinking I should offer help to you
guys with all the programming. I just finished writing my companies entire
e-commerce and billing system...would seem useful to brickbay! I'll let you
guys know if I have any free time!!!

John