 Off-Topic / Geek / 1894
Re: What's with Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:00:58 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
So I grin and bear it.

Yea, I accept it, but I'll still complain every once in a while (another pet
peeve here is that brickshelf uses Javascript to do a redirect when you use a
menmonic URL instead of the folder/picture number URL, no reason why it can't
do the cheap old HTML re-direct that I can see).

Get your browser working, it's worth it... • ...
FWIW, I use BrickBay just fine from an NT 4 (SP 6)box running NS 4.7 and IE
5.0 as well as from a Win 95 box running NS 4.5

What is your setup?

Ok, I need some serious help here. I just tried both out NT terminal
server and our Linux box. The NT terminal server is running NS 4.05, the
Linux box is running NS 4.72. Both get the same results: I can look at a
vendor's listing, I can add stuff to my cart, but when I go to check
out, I need to register first, so I hit the register button, and I'm
back at the vendor's page.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com