 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7289
Re: What's with Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 03:32:04 GMT

Of course XML would be ideal for data transfer! Easy to do in java, but also
doable in perl or C! Not sure how easy it would be to do with ASP, but I'm sure
microsoft has some way to support it.

John

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
If anyone has anything they want to add, just
let me know and I'd be happy to implement it.  Right now it's probably going
to be a mass upload of inventory/wanted list that 3 people suggested.

Ooooo - sounds nice.  I'm assuming either Excel or some comma deliminated
format?

CSV is a lingua franca of information transfer so I recommend it. eXcel gives
you vendor lock and more bulk in the file and not much else.

++Lar