 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7353
Re: What's with Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 21:41:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
What's with Brickbay? I have been totally unable to use it at home.

I'm kinda anti-javascript, anti .asp myself, see past rants all over Lugnet
and elsewhere about this topic.

I understand your dislike of Javascript since it depends on what browser
you're using but what do you have against ASP?  It's strictly a server-side
language that doesn't affect you as the client at all.  What's bad about ASP
that's OK with .CFM , .PL, .CGI?