 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7270
Re: New Puzzle Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 03:11:30 GMT

Paul,

Thank you for your interest in the new puzzle book at

http://users.ev1.net/~bolo

I'm sorry you had trouble accessing part of the site. I have been unable to
detect any reason that page wouldn't load for you. Let me know if you continue
to have problems.

Hopefully, the Table of Contents page, if you can access it, will answer most
of your questions. The book is not endorsed or authorized by LEGO. It is
softcover, black and white, coil bound to open flat, and 96 pages. Each puzzle
is presented on two facing pages, with three sections for each puzzle -
"Here's What You'll Need" (a parts list), "Here's the Puzzle" (solving
instructions) and "Here's How to Build It" (construction diagrams). Two
categories of puzzles are represented, put-together puzzles and sequential
movement puzzles. The put-together section includes 5 types (with many
variations)of polyomino puzzles, as well as 8 other classics, like the
Checkerboard Puzzle. The sequential movement section includes 15 sliding block
puzzles and 4 others. Solutions and a bibliography are provided.

Doug

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn writes:

Your table of contents page would not load. Can you check that and post when • it
is fixed??

Also, your descriptions are very vague. I'm not sure what kind of puzzle you
are talking about. Would you consider posting a picture of one of the puzzles?
or comparing to brand names/ types of puzzles that might be well-known?

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com