 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4737
Re: No gimmicks, just a free 40 bucks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:43:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38AB1339.4F44474D@voyager.net>...
Sign up via ME via both X and paypal ( referral id is lar@voyager.net
for both, both are at .com tacked on the end) and you get 20 from X, 10
from paypal, and 10 from me (I rebate 5 of each 10 dollar referral)

Out of curiousity (i'm tired and that word doesn't look right any way I type
it--doesn't help that the keys keep changing places under my fingers), why
doesn't Todd have this setup?  Or why don't you kick back to
Lugnet--nevermind, Todd would need to have this in order to do that,
wouldn't he?

Anyway, the whole idea seems pretty nifty and convenient.  I look forward to
using these services

Brian (bbq) Sauls