 Off-Topic / Fun / 4463
Re: No gimmicks, just a free 40 bucks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:37:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brian Sauls writes:
Out of curiousity (i'm tired and that word doesn't look right any way I
type it--doesn't help that the keys keep changing places under my fingers),
why doesn't Todd have this setup?  [...]

I've tried twice so far, but both times, X.com reported back an error, saying
that (a) their DB was still somewhat under construction and in flux, and (b)
that my name didn't match my SS# (which it actually did).

--Todd Lehman

This just proves even further to me that there does not exist anyone of human
form by the name of Todd Lehman.  His existence is a myth.

But don't ask Larry Pieniazek...he will try to convince you otherwise by
telling you tall tales and sending you off to look at MIT Mindfest
photographs.....

Don't believe it, any of you.  There is NO Todd Lehman.  Just a myth.

__Kevin Salm__