 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4738
Re: FS / trade SHELL - LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:03:26 GMT

"N. Hoogerbrug" wrote:

Hi guys,

I got 2 complete sets of the Dutch SHELL -  LEGO petrol
station. The complete set is 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 and
1256, all MISB.

This is no auction so first in first out, but youll have to
trust me that Im honest.

Nico

More than honest I admit..:-) Nico sent me a free Shell lego with the
one that I paid for..:-)

Selçuk