 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4733
4732  |  4734
Subject:
FS / trade SHELL - LEGO sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:39:24 GMT

Hi guys,

I got 2 complete sets of the Dutch SHELL -  LEGO petrol
station. The complete set is 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 and
1256, all MISB.
This is no auction so first in first out, but youll have to
trust me that Im honest.
The price for one set is 125 USD and if your buying both
sets at the same deal its 225 USD, because shipping costs
can be lower.
If youre willing to trade, Im looking for an 8448 MISB, an
Mindstormsset 1.0 (9747), Droid Developer kit (9748) or any
other set, just make an suggestion and we can talk about it.

The sets are shipped when your money is on my account, or in
case of an trade on agreement.

Lmk

Nico